A Collaboration Project with LionHeart Alliance.
The Dynamic Assault Systems Double Stack IFAK
Having the essentials means everything and the Dynamic Assault Systems Double Stack IFAK offers just that! Offering a full IFAK loadout built into a compact size that takes up the same footprint as a double stack AR magazine pouch. This kit is a great addition to the front of a tactical vest, and allows the user to set up the included tourniquet for offhand deployment with the ambidextrous laser cut molle slots.
The Dynamic Assault Systems Double Stack IFAK was developed with input from officers that were trying to keep down the size and weight of the medical kits that they were currently using. The Double Stack IFAK offers the essentials needed to help someone with a massive hemorrhage or sucking chest wound until further paramedic help arrives on scene.
The Dynamic Assault Systems Double Stack IFAK provides the necessary equipment to help mitigate and potentially prevent a mortal casualty.
- Elastic front retention for glove storage, or other small items.
- Laser cut molle pouch
- Laser cut Molle slots on the sides allow for ambidextrous use of the included tourniquet.
- Secure top cover keeps the vacuumed sealed insert in place through any kind of activities.
- Extended front pull allows for a better tactile grip for use with gloves
- 2x4 velcro pile for medical cross, allergy, or other patches
- Integral back slot to hold Benchmade 8 Hook, Shears, or Knife
- 7.5" x 3.5" x 2.0"
- 0.6 lbs kitted
- CORDURA ballistic nylon
- MOLLE mount
Straight to the point IFAK. Great for those who want one and want a minimalist design!
Product works great. The location of sheers and tourniquet makes them easily accessible. Another quality item from Wilder.
Second piece of kit ive bought from wilder they are great