- Made of a Nylon Injected Super Polymer
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Design by a combat veteran
- Reduces felt load by 20% by holding your backpack strap in line with your shoulders
- Designed to hook into the molle webbing of your carrier
- Removes the need for a chest strap
- Prevents numbness and tingling from heavy loads
- Allows for a rifle to shouldered naturally
- Folds away when not in use
Initially I was a little worried as my molle isn't too high on my chest with my vest but it actually sits perfect. The only real issue I've found which isn't really an issue for most but it pulls my vest closer to my chest which makes my overall vest hotter. But I have the tacvent which creates a gap there for air flow. Other than that issue, it's great! I typically carry about 33-40 lbs in my pack and it definitely has a noticeable reduction in the weight distribution across my shoulders and back. I've also used it when I sling my rifle or shotgun on my shoulder which is great as well. Doesn't slide off my shoulder as easily.